Thursday, September 10, 2015

8 September 2015

"We dropped a Clorox bomb on our apartment yesterday (due to my pleading with my companion saying that "Cleanliness is next to godliness" and "Organize a house of order [and disinfectant]"), it looks great now and it is so much easier to focus on studying and planning when we are home."

"Things have been great! We are in the finding phase right now, meaning we are trying to find people who want some Jesus in their life! This involves lots of street contacting and "talking to everyone" (President Mullen). It is cool to see the variety of people there are in such a small area! We have been teaching a lot of recent converts as well and they are so awesome! This one couple the _______, are amazing. He was baptized in April and she was less active. They both quit smoking and have cleaned up their lives and are currently preparing to go to the temple in like 8 months! They have such strong testimonies and desires to do God's will and keep learning. It is so amazing! The Spirit is so strong in their home."

We get fed here every night! It is so crazy. I'm trying my hardest not to get fat, and am eating healthy when I can, but that can be hard in tis lifestyle and with our budget. I try to eat as much raw food as I can (fruits and veggies) to try and offset all the junk we get. I've had some bomb food, though! It is so  good! We ate with a Samoan family twice this week and it was life-changing, but also I felt slightly like an adolescent blue whale. It was worth it, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment