- v “but Clorox fixes everything, right?” (when describing the way the previous missionaries left the apartment AJ moved into)
- v “The missionary here before me was here for 6 months and everyone loved him so I have some big shoes to fill!”
- v "The ward I’m in is super great! We get fed every night and they are all so nice!”
- v “I never really realized how selfish of a person I was until coming out here!”
- v “I don’t think it really hit me that this will be my life for the next two years until I went to sleep my second night here.”
- v “Street contacting is really weird and awkward.”
- v “Love you all and I’d love to hear from you!
Saturday, September 5, 2015
QUOTES from Elder Jackson’s email this week:
In case you would like to write:
Elder Alexander Jackson
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92503
ELDER JACKSON arriving at the Ontario airport.
He is halfway through his second week as a missionary.
Elder Jackson with President and Sister Mullen
Elder Jackson and Elder Cameron Loveridge
(formerly of Winnemucca) met up in the MTC