Monday, October 3, 2016

Conference as a Missionary Rocks!







The week was great! They keep getting faster and faster. It's weird, transfers are starting to seem short now--almost like weeks.

I'm so happy to hear that Bryson made it to earth safely and that he's healthy. How is Trent feeling? 

I did like the firecracker story too. I also liked Elder Holland's Priesthood session talk on Home teaching. I will make sure I do my home teaching faithfully when I get back. It is so important!

Conference was amazing! It always is as a missionary. I was very impressed on how repentance was very much a theme throughout the whole thing. I particularly liked Elder Cornish's talk on repentance and how we cannot justify our sins away or do anything short of full and proper repentance in order to become clean. We all want to become clean and return to live with our loving Father in Heaven, but only by complete and proper repentance can we become worthy to do so. Living God's commandments is a requirement and obedience to the promptings of the Spirit is a very big part living the commandments.

I love service. I got to sit in a WWII Jeep at the Air Museum! It was so cool! It was sooo cool!



I can't believe that the holidays are already coming up! So soon!

Thank you for digitizing my stuff. That will make it really easy for me to see if I need to make any changes or anything. I really hope I can get accepted into the program again! If you want to start making arrangements you can.

Thank you for all of your love and support! Don't forget to share the gospel and do missionary work! Open your mouth, testify and invite! There are people prepared in every corner of every land!!

Love you so so much! Have a great week!

Love,

Your Elder Jackson :)









No comments:

Post a Comment